(Redirected from Type casting)
Typecasting is the process by which an actor is strongly identified with a specific character, role, or trait.
Typecast, typecasting, or type casting may also refer to:
- Type casting (computer programming), the act or result of changing an entity of one data type into another
- Type casting (typography), a technique for casting individual letters for use in printing presses
- Typecast (band), a Filipino band
- Typecast (horse), an American racehorse
- Stereotyping, similar to the acting concept